Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Had Breakfast with Ian Ziering (90210)


Okay, technically, we were just sitting at the same lunch counter at the Griddle Cafe (on Sunset Blvd)- but with only one seat separating us. So that's like we were having breakfast "together." I say why get hung up on details!

For the folks who had a crush on him during his 90210 hey day, time has been good to him. His hair is a little thinner, but you wouldn't be disappointed if you met him in real life.

He was having breakfast alone - which consisted of egg whites, oatmeal, and a bowl of strawberries. Not that I was paying that much attention to him.

More than a few of the other patrons noticed him as well, but no one came over to chat him up. I was tempted to ask to take a picture of/with him, but figured I shouldn't treat him like an animal in the zoo. Although I have to admit it is weird to be walking down the street, sitting in a restaurant, or shopping at Trader Joe's and see some celebrity walking around like a regular person. I'm sure I will get used to that eventually.
I did get a chance to chat him up before I rolled out. He was blocking the exit when I got ready to leave, so I said, "Excuse me." He said, "Sorry about that." I said, "It's all good." That's definitely the first step in a torrid, interracial Hollywood relationship, right?


Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment